Brixton BID members receive an annual allocation of subsidised Mixed Recycling Sacks and Cardboard Recycling Stickers.
Prices for Brixton BID members:
- Medium Mixed Recycling Sacks – £0.33 ex VAT per sack (members have an annual allocation of these)
- Cardboard Recycling Stickers – £0.33 ex VAT per sticker (members have an annual allocation of these)
After allocation, Brixton BID members pay:
- Medium Mixed Recycling Sacks – £0.99 ex VAT per sack
- Cardboard Recycling Stickers – £0.99 ex VAT per sticker
Brixton BID Members also benefit from subsidised Coffee Grounds Sacks, Confidential Waste Sacks and WEEE Sacks (waste electronic and electric equipment).
- Small Waste Coffee Grounds Sack – £0.33 ex VAT per sack
- Confidential Waste Sack – £0.70 ex VAT per sack
- WEEE Sack/WEEE Sticker – £6.70 ex VAT per unit
As well as these subsidised services, members receive Brixton BID discounts on other services such as General Waste and Food Recycling.
For more information contact Becky at First Mile on 07702907958 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
28th September 2020
Local service Library of Things is now available for Brixton residents and businesses to use! You can borrow good quality power tools, carpet cleaners, sewing […]