London Business Hub has launched a new service to help you find the right space and fully understand the costs associated with renting a property. They can also provide advice if you’re renegotiating a lease with your landlord.
Entrepreneurs and business owners taking part in the programme will have access to a series of free masterclasses on topics such as business rates, lease negotiations and more. The programme can also offer one-to-one support for your specific circumstances from expert property consultants Gerald Eve and other property professionals.
The masterclasses will cover a range of topics to support London’s SMEs on the issue of being a commercial tenant, including:
- Advice on how to navigate rent negotiations with your landlord
- Handling talks with your Local Authority on issues such as moving forward a change in planning use class and business rates
- How to use arbitration services to break an impasse in rent negotiations with your landlord
- Advice on how to negotiate an exit from a current lease/licence commitment
- 9th October 2020, 10.30am-12.30pm
- 6th November 2020. 10.30am-12.30pm
- 4th December 2020, 10.30am-12.30pm
To take part in this programme your business needs to:
- Have 250 or less employees (including yourself)
- Have an annual turnover below £44m
- Be based or trading in London
To register visit the London Business Hub website.
7th October 2020
The UK has left the EU and is leaving the EU single market and customs union. The end of the transition period means businesses should […]
30th September 2020
Counter Terrorism Policing are warning Couriers and delivery companies to refresh their mail screening policies and training after a series of incendiary devices were sent […]