The London Business Hub has replaced the London Growth Hub and refreshed their support offer in light of the Coronavirus crisis.
They have several new programmes which will support businesses across a wide range of issues, including helping SMEs access funding and negotiating property agreements. These include:
- ‘Recover & Grow’, a business support programme in partnership with the Business School (formally known as CASS), supporting 240 SME leaders.
- ‘Property Advice Service ’, helping new and established SMEs to negotiate leases with free advice from property consultants.
- ‘Peer Networks’, providing 240 business with facilitated ‘action learning’ group sessions and 1:1 support
- ‘Mayor’s Resilience Fund’, a £1m package of innovation grants for SMEs as part of the recently announced London Resilience Fund
As well as continuing their existing programmes which include:
- ‘One to one adviser’ support and webinars on a range of topics (for eligible businesses)
- ‘Investment Readiness Programme’ supporting early stage businesses as they navigate the complex process of securing finance from external investors
Visit London Growth Hub to find out more.
13th October 2020
Yesterday (12/10/2020) the Prime Minister set out how the government will further simplify and standardise local rules by introducing a three tiered system of local […]